Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page. Today I will show you a way to make a special dish, Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole. It is one of my favourite food recipe, this time i’am gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole Recipe.
You can cook Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole
- Make ready 12 oz of box of elbow macaroni.
- It’s 10 oz of Ground Beef.
- It’s 15 oz of jar salsa.
- Take 1 tbsp of mince garlic.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of basil.
- Prepare 1 pack of taco seasoning.
- Prepare of Sour cream.
- Prepare 1 pack of ranch dressing.
- You need of Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese.
- Take 4 strips of bacon.
- You need of Cream cheese.
- Take of Chives or parsley (optional).
- It’s of Spaghetti sauce.
- It’s of Spaghetti paste.
- Take of Diced tomatoes.
- You need of Italian season.
- Make ready of Sour cream.
Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole step by step
- Boil your elbow mac until tender to your desire. Drain, do not rinse. Add Basil and garlic Salt and set aside..
- Cook ground beef until it's crumbled brown. Do not drain. Add diced tomatoes, taco seasoning, salsa, tomato sauce & paste and minced garlic. Cook on medium high for 10 mins or until your sauce thickens..
- Mix cream cheese, ranch, Italian seasoning and sour cream in a separate bowl..
- Mix ground beef mixture with the elbow macaroni. Smooth the sour cream mixture over the pasta and top with shredded cheese and cooked bacon. Cook on 375 for 20 mins..
- Add chives when it's done. Enjoy!!.