Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page. Today I’m gonna show you a way to make a special dish, Simple cookies in 5 minutes. This is one of my favourite food recipe, this time i will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Simple cookies in 5 minutes Recipe. This method show you that how you can make easily cookies at home. If you like then thumbs up.
You can cook Simple cookies in 5 minutes using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simple cookies in 5 minutes
- Take 1/2 cup of flour.
- Make ready 1 of egg.
- You need 100 grams of margarine or butter.
- Take 1/3 cup of sugar.
- Take 1 tbsp of cocoa.
- Take 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of ground black coffee.
Our explanation- These no bake cookies are meant to be a low carb, keto snack approved version of a.Ten minutes and they turn crunchy after they've cooled.Make them tonight - they're SO easy and most everyone should have the ingredients in their pantry.But he suspects that the original recipe used by his mother, Aunt Nuna, and Janet was developed by a big-brand test kitchen, the kind.
Simple cookies in 5 minutes instructions
- Mix softened butter and sugar, then add cinnamon, coffee, cocoa, and then add the egg and continue mixing with a wooden spoon..
- Add flour as much as you think is needed for making balls from the dough with hands..
- Start forming balls and put them on a pan..
- After you are done move the pan into oven. Start with low temperature then make it higher. Leave there about 10-15 minutes..
In a medium bowl, use a whisk or fork to stir together the butter, sugar.Recipe Update-We have seen some comments on social media stating they don't like this recipe because they "taste too much like peanut butter" or "have a fudge like texture instead of a cookie".Keto coconut cookies are a great alternative to the high carb oats.
Take the cookies out and leave them on the sheet for five minutes.Move them to a cookie jar, and you can enjoy them for a week or more.Note :-Avoid over baking to retain the taste.The recipe spreads more than the regular chocolate chip one so it ends up creating one giant cookie.Mix the oats, coconut, and peanut butter in a bowl until thoroughly combined.