Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, quick & easy bibim bap (korean). One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Quick & Easy Bibim Bap (Korean) is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Quick & Easy Bibim Bap (Korean) is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
From Middle English quik, quic, from Old English cwic ("alive"), from Proto-Germanic *kwikwaz, from Proto-Indo-European *gʷih₃wós ("alive"), from *gʷeyh₃- ("to live"), *gʷeih₃w- ("to live"). Cognate with Dutch kwik, kwiek, German keck, Swedish kvick; and (from Indo-European) with Ancient Greek βίος. Quick, as an adjective, refers to something moving with high speed.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook quick & easy bibim bap (korean) using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Quick & Easy Bibim Bap (Korean):
- Take rice + water for cooking
- Take Seasoned gochujang: http://chezshinae.blogspot.com/2013/11/basic-seasoned-gochujang.html
- Take minced garlic (about 4 large cloves)
- Take vegetable or regular olive oil
- Take medium head of cabbage sliced into 1/8" strips
- Make ready large carrot, julienned
- Prepare medium zucchini, julienned
- Get kosher salt
- Make ready toasted sesame oil
- Get (My related knife skills video HERE.)
- Get oil
- Take 80/20 ground beef OR 1 8 oz basket of mushrooms if you're going vegetarian (sliced)
- Take soy sauce
- Take sugar
- Prepare toasted sesame oil
- Prepare green onion, chopped (whites included)
- Take eggs for topping
- Take optional: julienned cucumber for garnish and crunch (I didn't have any on hand when I made this)
Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples. adjective, quick·er, quick·est. done, proceeding, or occurring with promptness or rapidity, as an action, process, etc.; prompt; immediate: a quick response. that is over or completed within a short interval of. Quick definition is - acting or capable of acting with speed: such as. Have we got time for a quick drink? What's the quickest way to the station?
Instructions to make Quick & Easy Bibim Bap (Korean):
- So before I start, you might look at all these steps and think WHAT DO YOU MEAN - QUICK & EASY??? Trust me - it's way quicker and easier than the traditional way. ;)
- Put your rice on to cook per your usual method, whether that be stovetop or rice cooker.
- Make your seasoned gochujang. (Or, if you like it plain, don't season it and save yourself yet more time! :D)
- Do the knifework on your veg.
- In a large saute pan or wok, bring 1.5 Tablespoons of oil up to high heat, then put in your cabbage, carrots, zucchini, salt, 1 Tablespoon minced garlic, and 1 Tablespoon toasted sesame oil and toss just to evenly distribute the seasoning and oil throughout the veg and no longer. You want the veg to retain a lot of crunch. (Or, as I suggested earlier, just chop it up slightly finer and go raw with it.) Set the veg aside on a platter, spreading it out in a thin single layer to cool.
- In the same pan or wok, add a Tablespoon of oil, bring it back up to temp, and put your ground beef in, breaking it up with a spoon or spatula as you go. When you've thoroughly broken up the ground beef, add in 1 Tablespoon minced garlic, 2.5 Tablespoons soy sauce, 1 Tablespoon sugar, 1 Tablespoon toasted sesame oil, and the green onions and toss all ingredients until the seasoning is evenly distributed. Let the beef continue to cook and soak up the seasoning for another 2 or 3 minutes.
- If you're using mushrooms, saute them until they begin to brown and then add the same seasonings as with the ground beef. That combination of ingredients, BTW, is your most basic beef bulgogi seasoning. Set aside. At this point, your rice is probably cooked through and should be fluffed so it doesn't get sticky.
- In a separate well oiled pan, fry up as many sunny side up eggs as bowls of bibim bap you're planning to serve. I find that starting off with a not quite fully preheated medium heat and not higher greatly increases your chance of thoroughly cooked whites without cooking the yolk, which you don't want for this dish. Unless you're runny yolk averse, in which case, cook the yolk as much as you need not to gross yourself out.
- While your eggs are cooking, begin to assemble your bibim bap. Layering 1 to 1.5 cups cooked rice (depending on your appetite), followed by 1/6 to 1/4 of the veg that you've cooked, followed by 1/6 to 1/4 of the meat or mushrooms you've cooked, followed by a fried egg, and then followed by a gently placed big pinch of julienned cucumber if you like right on top.
- Drizzle with a little bit of toasted sesame oil and serve with the gochujang on the side so each diner can season their bibim bap to taste. If you're new to gochujang, I recommend starting off with a teaspoon or so. I usually find about a Tablespoon or so to my liking - hot enough without making the dish too salty. And then, because the name of the dish requires it, MIX everything together - as you would gently toss a salad - so you get some of each component of the dish in every bite.
We stopped to have a quick look at the.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food quick & easy bibim bap (korean) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!