Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, fruity pebbles muffins. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Fruity Pebbles Muffins are SO fun and kids love them, especially mine. This recipe starts with my basic muffin recipe, which comes out perfect every time. These Fruity Pebbles Muffins are the perfect St.
Fruity Pebbles Muffins is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Fruity Pebbles Muffins is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook fruity pebbles muffins using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Fruity Pebbles Muffins:
- Get 3 eggs
- Get 1/3 cup Strawberry Yogurt
- Make ready 2 Tbsp. oil
- Get 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Make ready 1 cup sugar
- Make ready 6 tsp. baking powder
- Make ready 1 tsp. salt
- Take 3 1/2 cups flour
- Take 1 1/4 cups milk
- Prepare 2 cups Fruity Pebbles cereal
- Get Additional cereal for garnish
Steamed Condensed milk Fruit cocktail Cupcake. Fruity Pebble Cupcakes - Funfetti cupcakes topped with a vanilla buttercream frosting and sprinkled with colorful Fruity Pebbles! And since Fruity Pebbles is my absolute FAVORITE childhood cereal. These super fun Fruity Pebbles Cookies are a soft-baked sugar cookie stuffed with fruity pebbles and dipped in white chocolate.
Instructions to make Fruity Pebbles Muffins:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray. In a large bowl whisk together the eggs, yogurt, oil and vanilla.
- Using a spatula, mix in the sugar, baking powder and salt until combined.
- Add in flour and milk until thoroughly combined.
- Stir in cereal.
- Mix until well combined.
- Add to muffin tins using 1/4 cup scoop per each muffin space.
- Garnish the tops with additional cereal.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the middle of muffins comes out clean.
A couple of weeks ago I picked up a box a Fruity Pebbles and headed. These Orange Cranberry Muffins are a holiday staple and extras can be frozen for a quick treat I decided to turn my cranberry bread into Orange Cranberry Muffins because I like the automatic. Fruity Pebbles French Toast- Throw classic french toast out the window! A super fun and colorful way to jazz up breakfast and Filed Under: Breads, Doughs and Muffins, Breakfast FPOG. aka Fruity Pebbles, Fruity Pebbles OG.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food fruity pebbles muffins recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!