Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, noodle soup a.k.a mee soup. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Noodle Soup a.k.a Mee Soup is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Noodle Soup a.k.a Mee Soup is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
There are two different types of prawn noodle soup in Singapore and Malaysia. The Penang version has sambal chilli added to the soup that gives it a hot and. Pan Mee has been part of our Malaysian staple for as long as I could remember, a bowl of handmade noodles served in anchovies soup topped with julienned wood ear fungus, minced meat, and In this Pan Mee recipe, you will learn all the steps from making the handmade noodles to the anchovies soup.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook noodle soup a.k.a mee soup using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Noodle Soup a.k.a Mee Soup:
- Make ready 1 portion wet noodle (you can use dried noodle as well, boil and drain it, mix with a bit of oil)
- Get Mushroom, sliced (any mushroom will do)
- Make ready Any meat, thin sliced (optional). Marinate with a bit of oil, salt and white pepper ±10 mins
- Prepare Any veggies (I use Chinese cabbage), cut normal size
- Get 1 inch fresh ginger, thin sliced
- Prepare 1/4 onion, thin sliced vertically
- Get Pinch salt
- Get Pinch white pepper
- Prepare 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Take Spring onion, chopped
- Prepare Parsley or celery, chopped
- Take 1 bowl water
When I first saw this recipe in Lace. The prawn noodle soup is, of course, still the star of the show. Khoon Kee Tasty Prawn Mee and Char Kway Teow. Unlike many other popular hawker stores, this one is open most of the day, so even if you are craving.
Instructions to make Noodle Soup a.k.a Mee Soup:
- Boil the water, put on onion and ginger until fragrant, add on meat and mushroom until the meat changing color, then add on veggies. When the veggies cooked enough, put on chopped celery and spring onion, salt and white pepper, stir a while. Done
- Soak the wet noodle into another boiling water ± 2 mins, then drain. Put into a bowl.
- Heat up 2 tablespoon of oil, fry the minced garlic until turn into golden. Pour onto the noodle, mix well.
- Serve with the soup, you can mix them or serve in two separate bowl
Also known as har mee, this hawker classic uses prawn shells and heads to develop its signature, full-flavoured broth. Do as the locals do and save shells and heads used for cooking other dishes in the freezer until you have enough - the more, the better the broth. Noodle soup refers to a variety of soups with noodles and other ingredients served in a light broth. Noodle soup is common dish across East and Southeast Asia. Soup is a great way to use leftover pasta—spaghetti, udon, egg noodles, orecchiette and ramen are all delicious.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food noodle soup a.k.a mee soup recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!